Become a Corporate Sponsor
Become a Corporate Sponsor of First Up and show your dedication to high quality early education for all. Sponsorship benefits include, but are not limited to*:
- In-person and virtual visibility opportunities at annual events (Teacher Awards, First Up Conference and Champions Gala);
- Lunch-and-Learn presentations to employees on a wide range of parenting/early education topics;
- Acknowledgement in First Up’s bi-weekly, electronic newsletter (7,300 subscribers);
- Featured social media posts, (4,700 followers), and;
- Inclusion in Connection, a quarterly publication reaching thousands of subscribers.
*This list is a sampling of opportunities that can be customized to best suit your companies needs.
Educational Improvement Tax Credits (EITC)
Companies that support First Up may be eligible for Pennsylvania’s Education Improvement Tax Credit Program (EITC). The EITC program provides tax credits on a first-come first-serve basis to eligible businesses that contribute to a qualified educational improvement program.
First Up is approved as an official EITC eligible organization for the 2021-2022 fiscal year. For more information about the EITC program and its eligibility requirements, please visit the EITC website.
To learn more about becoming a Corporate Sponsor or EITC, please contact Cheryl Carson, Director of Development.